looking to join doc team

Wolf Bronski killaken2000 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 16:41:07 UTC 2012

I'd like to join the ubuntu-doc team. I'd like to join a doc-group for a
linux distro that has a large community. I'm mainly into servers now and
would like to create a guide about Redmine and getting it up and running
with Apache, mod_rails, and Mercurial although i hope to include other SCMs
like Git and SVN.

Anyway I'd like to get on the team regardless of what I'm doing now.
Although it would be great if i could keep working on this as I'm been
working on it for the community at large for about a week.

Sincerely,
Kennesson