Request for shorter rows and/or word wrap

Paddy Landau paddy at landau.ws
Thu Jun 14 08:45:07 UTC 2012

As a matter of design, all web pages should be automatically auto-wrap
unless there is a specific reason to do otherwise. I think the Wiki
pages already do have that.

I think what has happened is that the Wiki pages are a set width. That
is a another design consideration; pages should have either flexible
widths or a maximum width. In both cases, there should not be a minimum
width, unless there is a specific reason to do so.

As far as I can tell, the Wiki width is set to 945 pixels, which of
course grows larger as you increase the text size.

I wonder

Paddy