Changes to the User-Management page

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 05:17:33 UTC 2012

Hello Filipe,

What Tom was trying to state above is that when you do file a bug
report, you can link to a mock-up page. Copy-paste the markup from the
current page in the community documentation and change it as you like.
Link it in the bug report and that makes it easier for us to see why
you proposed the change. Hth.

- Vikram