[Ubuntu-manual] top bar, menu bar, panel or top panel

Hannie Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Sun Jul 29 08:22:33 UTC 2012

Many users did not like the global menu, so it is good they can choose
between the global menu or locally integrated menus in Quantal. See
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2012/01/unity-global-menu-to-become-optional.
If this will be realized in Quantal, I definitely think it a good idea
to call the global menu "top bar", look at the screenshot in the above
mentioned link, and the integrated menu "menu bar".
Hannie