How to access another Ubuntu partition

Daniel Carrier daniel.carrier at hotmail.ca
Wed Jul 18 16:11:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

I had to install another Ubuntu partition on my hard drive becasue I lost my screen acces once I activated my Nividia driver and restart my computer.  It restarted fine except that the menu bar and icons were not there.  I had no way to navigate, so I install another Ubuntu on the same hard drive to retrive my files stored on with my previous Ubuntu system.  The question is how can I access my files on the previous partition?  They are all Ubuntu type files.  I belive it is to mount this partition so I could access it, but how?

Thanks,