WIKI Admins

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 27 21:25:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

Phil Bull seems to have vanished (or has me on block) and it has taken me a
while to get google to understand what wiki +ubuntu +admin actually means!

On Lubuntu, we have a new team leader for wiki/docs and he would appreciate
some mentoring of the finer arts of what a wiki admin can do. He is a guy
who is well aware of the damage that a wiki admin can do. I have heard that
Ubuntu Beginners Team may well be taking over the mentoring of applicants?
Until then your team page says you still are in charge and I have a guy who
will become a fine wiki admin, of whom you will be proud of.

I'd appreciate your input on the matter.

Regards,

Phill.

P.S. did the bug where some one could un-hook an attachement (e.g. image
file) and us not be able to revert it by going back to earlier edition ever
get solved? By rights, that is not actually an admin functiion.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw