juju documentation now available

Peter Matulis peter.matulis at canonical.com
Tue Jan 24 19:07:24 UTC 2012

On 12-01-24 12:06 PM, Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:
>> What about putting the user-facing documentation in the Ubuntu Server Guide?
>
> That would be nice, but we'd need someone to take care of writing a
> mechanism that takes the ReST files from the documentation branch and
> injects them into the server guide live, whenever these files are
> updated. We're having trouble even getting our documentation
> mechanism, which is working, to be shown somewhere, so I won't hold my
> breath while waiting for a Server Guide integration any time soon.

Alright, disregard then.  Let me say then that we currently are in need
of a basic level of Juju documentation in the Server Guide.
Definitive/upstream docs (what we're currently discussing) can be linked
to per usual.  Anyone who is interested please see:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation/UbuntuServerGuide

--
Peter Matulis