Localizing Ubuntu Documentation images

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 19 12:43:59 UTC 2012

Al 19/01/12 13:05, En/na Hendrik Knackstedt ha escrit:
> Hey David!
>>
>> If you all think it could be a good idea, I'd be happy to set up the
>> share and organize all the rest.
>
> I like this idea, too. I already created localized German screenshots
> but didn't know how to submit them.
>
> Hendrik

Excellent. Just to see if the idea works, I've added you guys to the
share, so that you can modify it. You should have received an e-mail and
your Ubuntu One folder should contain the share once sync'ed.

If you could test if copying the files works and let me know, that'd be
really helpful.

If anyone else wants to try, let me know by replying to the list or
pinging me in any way you prefer, and I'll add you to the share.

I've written a very simple guide here, which should also be available in
the share:

http://ubuntuone.com/45GfbFHgw5WDZ1uSh5N0PO

Regards,
David.