juju documentation now available

Kapil Thangavelu kapil.thangavelu at canonical.com
Mon Jan 16 15:54:44 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Gustavo Niemeyer's message of Sun Jan 15 21:54:59 -0500 2012:
> Hey Jorge,
>
> > Sorry it took so long everyone, but juju docs are now split out of
> > core. It needs a tad of love to catch up to the changes that have been
> > made in juju, so if someone is looking for an easy place to get
> > started let me know.
> >
> > http://cloud.ubuntu.com/2012/01/juju-docs-split-out-from-core-contributions-can-now-begin/
>
> Sweet. Are these docs being put somewhere online already?

not yet, the original RT for a cron job on the docs is still open from a few
months ago. i've noted the desire to have based on the updated docs location.

https://portal.admin.canonical.com/48456

> I suggest we keep juju.ubuntu.com/docs for the user-facing
> documentation, and have the developer docs elsewhere.

for now i'd rather we just keep a single tree for the docs, in the interests of
having a single place for doc contributions and html building.  After the
subordinate docs are merged/done i'll do a final trunk merge to the docs branch
and remove the dir. we can reassemble for tarballs.

cheers,

kapil