juju documentation now available

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Mon Jan 16 16:13:01 UTC 2012

> for now i'd rather we just keep a single tree for the docs, in the interests of
> having a single place for doc contributions and html building.  After the

I agree, but I'm not sure about what you mean by that.

The html building and docs should be in the same branch, but this same
branch should not be the juju Python branch, and it should not include
documentation for the Python code. Most of the index page today is
taken by something that resembles package names, and the people we
want to point the documentation at won't care about the code in
general.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net