Pidgin Community Documentation needs to be a bit more precise!

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 21 08:51:49 UTC 2012

Although there are plenty of documentation articles in the community
that likely need updating the Pidgin documentation article came to my
attention and it really needs some TLC.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Pidgin

It really would not take much to update this and I will throw it on my
personal to do list however I would love to see a new contributor take
the initiative and revamp this documentation up to 11.10 with improved
screen shot and updated text. This would be an excellent opportunity for
a first time contributor or even for a LoCo that is focusing on
Documentation during the upcoming Global Jam.

--
Benjamin Kerensa                          "I am what I am because
Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon                  of who we all are." - Ubuntu
bkerensa at ubuntu.com
http://ubuntu-oregon.org