Update po files

Hannie Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Mon Feb 6 15:24:05 UTC 2012

Op 06-02-12 13:41, Matthew East schreef:
> Hi Hannie,
>
> On 6 February 2012 12:21, Hannie Dumoleyn<lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl>  wrote:
>> What I do is this:
>> Oneiric version
>> I go to https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-doc-project, and here I
>> click on Ubuntu Documentation which takes me here:
>> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-docs/+translations. This is the
>> Oneiric translation of the ubuntu-docs on the ubuntu-docs project, stats:
>> total 2644 results, 96% translated.
>> So far so good! I think I am working on the ubuntu-docs project (???), which
>> is "where translations should really take place" like you say in your
>> answer.
> Yes, you've got all of that correct.
>
>> Precise version
>> The Precise version can be found here:
>> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/precise/+source/ubuntu-docs/+pots/ubuntu-help/nl/+translate.
>> Stats: total 2643 results, 96% translated. this is probably what you call
>> "the Ubuntu package".
>> Up till now, these two versions are practically the same and they are also
>> synchronized.
> The point I was making is that this location doesn't get updated that
> regularly with all the latest changes from our precise bzr branch.
>
>> Now let's look at one example (bug): string 865 Ubuntu Documentation Teak
>> (instead of "Team"). This typo still appears in both versions. So, Oneiric
>> or Precise, ubuntu-docs project or ubuntu package, the point is still the
>> same.
> Yes. If this bug has been fixed in our precise branch, the place you
> will get the fix first is in the ubuntu-docs project, precise series.
> That hasn't been opened for translation yet.

Ok, I am almost satisfied with your answers, except for the last one. I
specifically mentioned that the bug also still appears in the Oneiric
version. So my next question is: why is it not fixed in the ubuntu-docs
project, Oneiric version? The reason why I am so persistent about this
is that this typo was only an example; there are more typos in the
Oneiric version.
Hannie