introduction, question

Jeremy Bicha jbicha at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 25 15:42:33 UTC 2012

Mike,

How about you ping me in #ubuntu-doc on IRC?

This sort of explains what I used to make the screenshots. It needs a
bit of manual work and I didn't fully test from a clean install but it
should speed up what you need to take the shots.
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2012-April/016510.html

Once you have the screenshots, it's not too hard to get them in. You
can submit a bzr merge proposal against lp:ubuntu-docs, you could zip
them and send them to us, etc., whatever's easiest.

I guess the simplified Chinese translation is in good shape. I see
it's not been uploaded to
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-docs/precise yet though.

Jeremy