UI freeze exception

Didier Roche didier.roche at canonical.com
Thu Sep 22 05:47:57 UTC 2011

Le 21/09/2011 18:42, Charline a écrit :
> Hello Martin and Didier,

Hello Charline,

> We have been discussing adding the system settings to the launcher and
> Documentation has agreed to the change.  We think it is a critical
> usability issue and it should be fixed.
>
> Can this be done at this time?

As I explained to you yesterday by IRC (without any feedback from you
after your question, did you receive it?). The documentation team
approved it. Martin and skaet, as a release team members, ,declined the
exception for the reasons given in the bug mail. For what it worths
(even if I have no decision power here), I agree with those.

Didier

PS: For reference, the bug we are discussing about is:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ayatana-design/+bug/764744