Draft 11.10 Release Notes - editorial help needed.

Kate Stewart kate.stewart at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 11 09:37:37 UTC 2011

Dear Ubuntu Documentation team members,

    We're in the last stages of pulling together the release notes for
Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot).   There's still content coming in,  but
it would be great if we could get more eyes on it, and do an editorial
pass to clean up grammar/awkward sentences/etc.  If there are some facts
that should be added, we definitely want to know that too.

    Draft is at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OneiricOcelot/TechnicalOverview

    Is there anyone who has some time today and tomorrow to help us with
this task?

Thanks, Kate