Ubuntu Docs Session at UDS

Jeremy Bicha jbicha at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 3 02:22:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

I registered a Ubuntu System Documentation session where we can
discuss goals for this next cycle. Specifically, I'd like to discuss
what areas need work, then hopefully we can recruit new contributors
to help in these opportunities this cycle.

I apologize for the late notice but I didn't know if there would be
enough interest in a UDS session this cycle since much of the team
wasn't able to come in person. At the moment, the session is scheduled
for 10 am EDT (GMT-4) tomorrow but that is of course subject to
change.

http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-p/meeting/19874/other-p-documentation-planning/
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/other-p-documentation-planning
http://uds.ubuntu.com/participate/remote/