~ubuntu-core-doc cleanup

Graham Todd grahamtodd2 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 13:19:05 UTC 2011

On Tue, 24 May 2011 21:40:17 +0100
Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 24 May 2011 08:22, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> > I'm writing to you because myself and Jim Campbell were talking
> > about cleaning up the ~ubuntu-core-doc launchpad team, and you are
> > among those who haven't used their commit access for quite some
> > time.
> >
> > https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-doc/+members
>
> Just to be clear, this thread is *not* about removing people from the
> ~ubuntu-doc-contributors team. I've had a few emails from people who
> want to remain on that team, and wanted to reassure you that we won't
> be removing people from that team.
>
> This thread is about the ~ubuntu-core-doc team, which is the core team
> we use to delineate those people who have access to commit to our main
> branches, and the only people we propose to remove are those people
> specifically identified in the "To:" field of my first email.

To be honest, I didn't know I was a member of the ~ubuntu-core-doc
team, although I have received some some very interesting emails from
them and the ~ubuntu-doc-contributors team.

I haven't been using my email access because of ill health and a term
in hospital recently, but now I am back on an enforced period of
convalescence during which I should be delighted to help further, so
please do not remove me from the lists!

Thanks,

--
Graham