Docs team meeting - Sunday, May 29th @ 20:00 UTC

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Thu May 26 22:48:38 UTC 2011

Hi All,

We've gotten a good number of responses thus far, so I wanted to confirm our
meeting so people could reserve the time on their calendars.

We'll have our first meeting of the 11.10 cycle this Sunday at 20:00 UTC [1]
in the #ubuntu-meeting channel on the freenode IRC network. Woo!

The meeting will cover the status of the strategy document and narrowing our
goals for the 11.10 cycle. The full agenda is currently a work-in-progress,
but will be drafted and listed on the meeting wiki page [2].

These early-cycle planning meetings will be pretty important for setting our
direction for this cycle, so I hope to see many of you there.  Feel free to
add agenda items to the wiki if there is something that you would like to
cover at the meeting.

Thanks, everyone!

Jim

[1] Find the meeting time in your local time zone: http://is.gd/L5lhCP