Serverguide bugs

Connor Imes rocket2dmn at ubuntu.com
Sat May 7 15:56:52 UTC 2011

Now that the serverguide has been moved to its own project, how do we
want to move forward with handling the serverguide bugs currently filed
under ubuntu-docs?

I think they are all tagged with "serverguide" now so they should be
easy to track.  Since the serverguide is still in the ubuntu-docs
package for stable releases, it may be not appropriate to close them all
under ubuntu-docs even after we add the serverguide project to the bugs'
affects list.  We will probably need to look at each of them and decide
which we are going to do a SRU for, and then close the others under
ubuntu-docs.

Does anybody have other ideas or suggestions on how to proceed?

-Connor