[oneiric] Where should we keep the serverguide?

Adam Sommer asommer70 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:34:58 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I think moving the Server Guide into it's own branch is a good idea as well.
 However, I'm not sure how exactly to go about making the move?  It may make
more sense to move the docs under the Server Team and give them rights to
commit, or at least a subset of them commit access.

Apologies for not being as available as previous cycles, I will try to help
when and however I can.

Thanks all.

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On 1 May 2011 18:53, Connor Imes <rocket2dmn at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> > Is the serverguide only available online and in pdf format now?
>
> It's only available online in html and pdf format.
>
> --
> Matthew East
> http://www.mdke.org
> gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF