UI freeze exception request for Ubuntu One music store (libubuntuone)

Joshua Hoover joshua.hoover at canonical.com
Thu Mar 31 15:15:59 UTC 2011

I wanted to make sure both the translators and docs lists were aware of
a UI change we need to make in the Ubuntu One music store for Natty (via
libubuntuone) to check for MP3 support and allow the user to install the
necessary MP3 codec if they do not have it installed. Without this UI
change, users without the proper MP3 codec already installed will not be
given a clear and easy way to use the Ubuntu One music store in Banshee
or Rhythmbox. We've captured this in bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/libubuntuone/+bug/733327

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thank you,

Joshua