Ubuntu Community Documentation: CHANGELOG #1

Manjul Apratim manjul.apratim at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 04:36:21 UTC 2011

I have committed the changes I had made to the main page. I hope all shall
approve of at least most of them. I would still like to have the Ubuntu logo
centered in the body of the text - I will look into that.

One thing - is it possible for the Ubuntu help pages to be made to look like
the main Ubuntu website? I think the new website looks much more sleek than
before, and if the help pages would follow suit, it would be great!

Manjul

--
Manjul Apratim