Docs team blog

Chris cyber.druif at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 14:22:03 UTC 2011

Aloha Jim,

I don't know what you've got envisioned with this blog? What kind of posts
are you looking for? Things like "omg I've just edited <fill in page that
was heavily outdated and with massive style errors> and now it's so awesome"
or more explanatory posts like "I've noticed that <same page as before>
needed some work. As you can see [[/page?action=diff | here]] it's style
used to be off and the information provided was heavily out of date. How I
fix it <insert explanatory text>".

I don't know what the rest of the community thinks about this, but I don't
see either really working. I hope to hear what the rest of the thinks.

With metta,

Chris Druif