Help solving bug 690248 (In Maverick 'About Ubuntu' displays Natty info)

Gabor Kelemen kelemeng at gnome.hu
Fri Jul 15 16:12:21 UTC 2011

Hi

I'd like to ask for some help in order to resolve bug 690248[1].

Current situation is that the original strings in the latest ubuntu-docs
maverick package are fixed, but the seven translations that were
released as an update are still not. It was expected that the latest
full language pack update will contain fixed translations, but this
didn't happened.

I think the reason of this is that only the original file was patched
(see comment #16 of the bug), and its translated versions in the very
same package weren't. So, we would need a brand new package generated.
Could you help with this? A new translation export is not necessary,
only a no change rebuild.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+bug/690248