How to generate html from xml for gnome-user-docs

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 10:23:52 UTC 2011

Hi :)
The best person to create the new wiki page is Andrej since he is the person
that most recently got the thing to work.

Andrej, if you need help creating a new wiki page or need help with the mark-up
please feel free to email me off-list.  Although there are a lot of other people
and resources that could help you out there.  It's actually amazingly easy to
make a new page :)
Regards from
Tom :)