Newbie Question

dhoffjr at juno.com dhoffjr at juno.com
Mon Jan 17 00:17:20 UTC 2011

I have downloaded the current netbook version and trying to run it live on my Asus EEEPC 701.  I am also legally blind and using the screen reader option.  On older versions of Linux I used the ALT plus F1 keys to access the menu system but that doesn't work with this current netbook version.  How do I access the menu system.  I have also downloaded the current Debian netbook  version and have the same problem, but of course with Debian I have no access to the screen reader yet.

David