Expand Dictionary page on wiki

Nitesh Mistry mailbox at mistrynitesh.net
Tue Jan 4 18:38:01 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jan 04, 2011 at 09:48:24AM -0800, Evan Bates wrote:
> Hi, All,
> I have been following the activities of the doc team for several months now, and would like to make my first contribution. I see that the page concerning the Ubuntu Dictionary on the wiki needs expansion, so I thought that I might start there. Should I just go ahead and begin writing, or does anyone have any pointers that they might want to pass along before I do? I am also, of course, open to directing my efforts to more pressing areas of the wiki (or official documentation).

Hi,

Just go ahead, begin writing!

Thank you for deciding to contribute and all the best for your first project. :)

Make sure you have already read the relevant documentation at the wiki
especially [0] and [1]

[0] - https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WikiGuide
[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Wiki

--