Wiki

Phill Whiteside phillw at ubuntu.com
Sat Jan 1 21:12:43 UTC 2011

Hiyas Jason,

there was a list drawn up by Zach of outdated pages as part of
ubuntu-beginners wiki project, I'm sure that he, Phil or the document team
can point you to those that need fixing. I cannot find the email that had
the list.

Hoping you had a great new year. All the best for 2011, I wish you luck, as
when you get kidnapped into one of the wiki/docs teams you'll be wondering
what the heck has happened ;)

Joking aside, we do not bite and really do appreciate those who want take
part in keeping the documentation up to date.

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw