ubuntu-doc-contributors

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 27 15:00:07 UTC 2011

On 16 January 2011 11:30, Phil Bull <philbull at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> On Sun, 2011-01-16 at 10:26 +0000, Matthew East wrote:
>> It looks like the ubuntu-doc-contributors team on Launchpad has very
>> recently become a "moderated" team, which means that approval is
>> required to join. This looks like an accident to me, because under our
>> policy [1] this team should be an open team.
>>
>> Is anyone aware of a reason for this change? If not I'll move the team
>> back to "open".
>
> This is odd, any idea who made the change, and when? This should
> definitely not be a moderated team - please change it back.

It seems that this is due to a change of policy with Launchpad whereby
you are not allowed open subteams where the parent team is not also an
open team. I've changed the ~ubuntu-doc team to "Delegated" and the
~ubuntu-doc-contributors to "Open", which satisfies the new policy.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org