Page /community/Xen is obsolete

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 6 09:29:22 UTC 2011

Hi :)

Hopefully when people use old pages they are able to edit them to bring them
up-to-date a bit.

I think deleting what we have is bad policy until there is something to replace
it.  At least having the old documentation there means that people have some
hope of translating that into something usable.  It shows the main problems that
were faced that might still be problems and how they were solved.

Starting from scratch with absolutely no indication of what might be needed is
much tougher than modifying old outdated instructions.  A re-write based on old
documentation is sometimes the best way forwards but the critical thing is not
to throw out a page full of useful stuff just because we are unhappy with a line
or 2 at the end.

Regards from
Tom :)