Changes to ubuntu-docs build

Matthew East matt at mdke.org
Wed Aug 31 14:43:31 UTC 2011

That's correct, and consistent with what I said earlier in the thread
(you can trust me on these things!), except that we primarily use the
bzr branch exports for translations, rather than the source package.

So it is enough that the pot file has been updated in the branch
(which Jeremy has done).

(Apologies for top posting)