User documentation CategoryCategory Page

Manjul Apratim manjul.apratim at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 15:20:56 UTC 2011

Hey Connor,

Thanks for the clarification. If the custom text part is not done
automatically when adding pages to the Category page (since it might require
changes to the backend itself), then it is probably not a good idea to even
edit that page with custom texts - I was thinking more on the lines that I
could take the wiki text of that page and feed it to a perl script to add
custom texts to the links, which will not have the word 'Category'
everywhere.

--
Manjul Apratim