The REAL "fancy pants"

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 19:54:00 UTC 2011

Hi :)
It is an obvious target but this was the first time since 2008.  It's easier to
keep an eye on all pages using the

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RecentChanges?max_days=14
Waiting for 1 particular page would be a bit dull.  lol

Spammers tend to be fairly dumb so you don't need to check every page.  They
seem to focus on just 1 page for a while and ignore the rest.  Some pages are
obviously well loved and carefully tended so i only checks those every few
months (except for learning tips&tricks).

Regards from
Tom :)