Third Natty langpack update delayed

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 6 11:33:08 UTC 2011

El ds 06 de 08 de 2011 a les 10:59 +0200, en/na Hannie va escriure:
> Hi,
> I am still anxiously waiting for the Dutch translation of the
> Gnome-user-docs to appear in the Dutch version of Natty. When can I
> expect to see them in the Dutch version of Natty?
> Hannie

Hi Hannie,

I uploaded the Natty language packs about a week ago. This is a step
generally Martin Pitt does, but he was away at the time. It seems that
they did not get uploaded in the end, but I've been busy with other
projects to contact the other archive admins and find out what happened.

I'm away next week, but Martin will be back, so if someone could help by
just pinging him on IRC, we could then unblock the language packs.

Thanks.

Regards,
David

--