Ubuntu and Virtualization

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 00:36:11 UTC 2011

Hi :)
Blimey!  I just found the page
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Virtualisation
and the last edit was over a year ago!  Even that was done by someone pretty
clueless about the subject (me, i just added a link).  You know you can have
sub-pages such as
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Virtualisation/something
that are easy to link to from the main page.  There is a separate page on KVM
already
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/KVM
but again it probably needs a radical re-working or re-write as i think there
has been a lot of changes in Virtualisation over the last year?
Regards from
Tom :)