Docs team session at Ubuntu Open Week

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 26 21:05:27 UTC 2011

On 26 April 2011 21:23, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 9:52 AM, David Planella <david.planella at ubuntu.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> We're soon going to have a new edition of Ubuntu Open Week. It's going
>> to be from Mon 2 May to Fri 6 May:
>>
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek
>>
>> I think it'd be really cool if someone from the docs team would run a
>> session on how to get involved in writing documentation for Ubuntu,
>> which could be quite useful to get new contributors.
>>
>> Is anyone up for it?
>>

> I would have the time to do this if others are ok with me handling the
> session.

Jim, I'd love to see you lead this after the work you have done
leading our natty documentation.

Equally if others can be around to help out with the session, I think
that would also be great. We have some material to draw on from
previous sessions but obviously these would need to be updated in
light of the latest work on the natty branch.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org