Ubuntu docs in 11.04

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 22 06:44:12 UTC 2011

On 19 April 2011 07:12, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On 19 April 2011 07:08, David Planella <david.planella at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> However, in order to enable the new 'gnome-help' and 'user guide' ones,
>> their POT templates need to be generated during the source package
>> build, which does not seem to be the case.
>>
>> Could someone from the docs team investigate this?
>
> I will look into this - I assumed that this would be done
> automatically as part of the Gnome build process.

I have looked at this but unfortunately have not been able to figure
out why this is not happening as it should. From a packaging point of
view I don't think that anything should be different from previous
releases of gnome-user-docs.

I have filed a bug here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-user-docs/+bug/768814

If anyone who knows something about the Gnome build process could take
a look at the package, that would be appreciated.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org