UI freeze exception request for Unity

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 12:35:06 UTC 2011

Hi David,

Thanks for the heads-up.  Do you know when the new icons will land?  If it
won't be in a set of regular user updates today, would it be possible for
your to attach a desktop screenshot of a default desktop that includes the
new icons?

I see the attached screenshot on the bug report, but it isn't the default
one. Attaching the new default screenshot to the bug report would be fine.

Thanks very much,

Jim