String changes in Checkbox sound tests for Maverick

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 15 18:14:09 UTC 2010

El dc 15 de 09 de 2010 a les 13:15 -0400, en/na Marc Tardif va escriure:
> Hi folks,
>
> I will be proposing a string change in Checkbox for sound related tests:
>
> - Do you hear a sound?
> + Do you hear a sound and was that sound free of any distortion, clicks or
> other strange noises?
>
> And:
>
> - Do you hear a sound through the headphones?
> + Do you hear a sound through the headphones and did the sound play
>   without any distortion, clicks or other strange noises from your
>   headphones?

If this makes the particular test understandable, it does not affect
documentation (docs team on CC) and the change can be uploaded as soon
as possible, it's ok from me.

Translators, any comments?

> Note that there is a pending bug about translations not being loaded in
> Checkbox, bug #514401, I will try to address that one in time for Maverick.

That's great news, thanks Mark!

Regards,
David.

--