Documentation Team Community Contributions

Chris Johnston chrisjohnston at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 13 19:45:49 UTC 2010

Greetings,

With the release of the new Ubuntu.com website design [0] it is the desire
of the Community Team to rewrite the Community page on the website [1]. I
already have new information written for some of the areas to contribute to
the Ubuntu community completed, however I still need assistance in your
area. We have created a wiki page [2] to compile all of this information and
hope to get it updated on the community page [1] as soon as possible. If
some members of the documentation team could get together and write some
information about contributing to the documentation team it would be very
much appreciated. There is a template for the information needed on the wiki
page [3]. You can also view the information that has been provided by some
other areas of the community by visiting [2]. If you could please put the
information about your team in the Documentation Authors section [4] of the
wiki page it would be much appreciated. If you have any questions, please
feel free to contact me!

[0] http://www.ubuntu.com
[1] http://www.ubuntu.com/community
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityContributePages