String change request for Gwibber

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 10 16:07:28 UTC 2010

El dv 10 de 09 de 2010 a les 09:22 -0400, en/na Ken VanDine va escriure:
> The notification settings in the Gwibber preferences dialog are very
> confusing and many users do not get the results they expect.  This bug
> has details and screenshots of both the current settings UI and the
> proposed UI:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/621646
>
> We are proposing 4 additional strings:
>
> "Show notifications for"
> "All messages"
> "Mentions and replies only"
> "Do not display notifications"
>

> Thanks,
> --
> Ken VanDine
> Ubuntu Desktop Integration Engineer
> Cannonical, Ltd.

Considering they are short strings, translatable through language packs,
and assuming the fix can be uploaded straight away, I'd have no
objection unless it also implies documentation changes. In any case, I'd
like to hear everyone's opinion.

Translators, documenters, any comments?

Thanks!

Regards,