maverick docs on help.ubuntu.com?

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 18:10:24 UTC 2010

Hi All,

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Kyle Nitzsche
<kyle.nitzsche at canonical.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Where should I look to find the plans for publishing the maverick ubuntu
> "system" docs on help.ubuntu.com?
>
> I was prompted to notice that they are not there because when I
> installed maverick, the "slide show" said, for help, go to
> ubuntu.com/support.
>
> There I found links to help.ubuntu.com, which does not yet have 10.10
> docs.
>
> Cheers,
> Kyle

I had thought that Matthew had written notes in the wiki about the process
for building the help.ubuntu.com website, but I am not able to find them.

Matthew, do you need some help with this?  Can you point us to anything that
would assist us in putting this together?  Thanks,

Jim