hello experts

Ye Myat Kaung joe.maverick.sett at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 03:37:11 UTC 2010

>On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 03:04:31 -0000
>Vijay N <vijaynarayankutty at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello,am new to this documentation environment and i would like to a
> regular inhabitant of this documentation team ..
> please help me

Hello Vijay,

Welcome to the Ubuntu Documentation team. I, myself is new here. But
reading this [1], [2] and [3] will help you in the time being. And you
should/could send e-mails to the groups mailing list [4] for help or to
clear some doubts you have. You could subscribe to the mailing list
at [5]. I'm sending this email to the list as well, so that they can
help you out more. And do come and hang around at the team's IRC
channel, #ubuntu-doc.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Organization
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Wiki