Kubuntu Documentation for the 11.04/4.6 cycle

David Wonderly david.wonderly at kubuntu.org
Sun Nov 21 07:00:15 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

I have updated the Wiki [1] to reflect and get ready for the Kubuntu
Documentation Natty cycle. If you can please add your name and give a target
date out there. If you can send us the .diff that would be awesome to get this
started. If you need help understanding the Doc Book styling that we use
please read up a bit on Doc Book [2].

If you wish to help me backport 10.10/4.5 docs please email me and let me
know. However, priority is 11.04.

For those of us with Commit access, please ensure that you validate the xml
before you commit anything. If you are approving a patch, please validate
before approving it.

If you are the type who like to play editor-in-chief please add your name in
the notes for each doc that you have checked for editing.

We can start now getting things ready and doing the larger updates then do
minor ones as time goes on closer to release and as features get added. Once
you add your name to a doc please follow it through to the end. If you are
unable to continue with the doc please, I am begging you please drop a line
either to this list or on the wiki letting someone know that you will no
longer be updating that doc so, we don't find out at the end of everything.

Good luck and always remember, you can reach me on IRC as DarkwingDuck or
email me here with any questions that you may have.

Thank you all for your continued help and I am looking forward to working with
you all in the coming months.

Dave Wonderly
DarkwingDuck

[1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Todo/Natty#Kubuntu%20Natty%20Docs