updating wiki

Zach Kriesse zach.kleinhenz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 00:01:46 UTC 2010

Depends upon the importance of the page and who edited it  but sometimes pages can be lost. I myself along with Phillw are part of the Ubuntu Doc team and Ubuntu Doc/Wiki Admins team so we have a bit more of a responsibility look over pages...if you're ever in doubt send an email to the list, join #ubuntu-doc on irc.freenode.net, or send me or phillw an email...glad to see your interest in contributing...

Cheers!
Zach K