updating wiki

Phill Whiteside phillw at ubuntu.com
Sat Nov 20 23:11:39 UTC 2010

Jonathon,

I also apologise for the delay, life has been a little hectic, have a look
at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam specifically the
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/FocusGroups/Docs area. There are some
very experienced people available via the Ubuntu Beginner Team. I'm quite
good in my knowledge of wiki but I do go ask them for advice when I'm
unsure.

Regards,
Phill.