updating wiki

Connor Imes rocket2dmn at ubuntu.com
Sat Nov 20 16:32:15 UTC 2010

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  You don't need to follow
any particular process to go about editing the wiki other than using
some best practice.  See the WikiGuide [1] for help with using the wiki
correctly.  You will need a Launchpad account in order to edit pages.
You are free to edit pages yourself, and you can also Tag [2] pages that
need work to alert others that the page in question is not fully up to date.

[1] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WikiGuide
[2] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Tag

Cheers,
-Connor