ANNOUNCE: Tuxtorial - an easy way to create and share Linux Tutorials

Anirudh Sanjeev a at ninjagod.com
Sat Nov 20 07:08:28 UTC 2010

Hi,

I want to show you a product we've been building for the last few months.

http://tuxtorial.com

Tuxtorial makes it easy to write and share tutorials for software in
Linux. An intuitive desktop application helps you gather screenshots,
code fragments, and outputs from shell commands, without disturbing
the natural workflow. Edit and annotate screenshots, write
instructions, and stitch everything together using the integrated
Storyboard. Instantly publish your tutorial online when finished.

Tuxtorial was built with an aim to improve the quality and quantity of
Desktop Linux Documentation. It represents nearly four months of
absolute full-time effort. We would really appreciate it if you could
take the time to share this with anyone who might find it relevant.
Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions, questions or
comments. I apologize sincerely if this email isn't relevant.

Thank you for your time,
Anirudh
--
http://anirudhsanjeev.org