Problems with gnome-user-guide-es package

santilistas listas at gestiong.org
Thu Nov 4 16:53:43 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have just installed ubuntu 10.10 and noticed that after installing
the following packages:

language-pack-es language-pack-es-base language-pack-gnome-es
language-pack-gnome-es-base language-support-es
language-support-writing-es gnome-user-guide-es

the spanish translations of the gnome user guide is not coming up, but
the english one.

After peeking around the debian packages, I see that the package

gnome-user-guide-es

installs files, among others, in

/usr/share/gnome/help/user-guide/es

but those files are symbolic links to files in

/usr/share/gnome/help-langpack/user-guide

and that directory doesn't exist at all.

Is this a known issue?

I couldn't find a package to install those missing files and looking
around on internet I haven't found anything.

Thanks
--santilin