sort order of k-docs index page less user-friendly

Nitesh Mistry mailbox at
Mon Nov 1 16:40:19 UTC 2010

Hello all,

The index page of Kubuntu system documentation lists the section heading
in the alphabetical order of link names. Because of this, some sections
which may be important (from the point of view of the user) like 'Internet'
and 'Getting Support' are listed at the end of the page (because the link
name is 'web' and 'support' respectively) and the user has to scroll till
the end to discover that section.

Two solutions I can think of is either change the way build script sorts
the links or we can give pre-defined numbers at the beginning of the section

Just my opinion. ;)

Nitesh Mistry
PGP key id: A6FEF696